Wakol screed primers
Wakol offers a complete range of screed primers that can be used under levelling compounds and adhesives. Every primer has its own function and specific application criteria. In certain cases, two primers are used in a combined sequence to produce the best result. Wakol offers primers based on dispersion, polyurethane and MS polymer technology.
- WAKOL D 3055 Universal Parquet Primer. This is a water-based dispersion adhesive primer. Excellent as a dust binder and for absorbent subfloors. Suitable for all WAKOL parquet adhesives. Drying time between 30 and 60 minutes.
- WAKOL PU 280 Polyurethane Primer. This 1-component polyurethane screed primer is suitable for binding dust, reinforcing the subfloor and as a DPM (applying 2 layers). Very short drying time of 45 minutes per layer. As a DPM primer, 2 layers result in a total drying time of 90 minutes. Suitable for almost all WAKOL PU and MS parquet adhesives.
- WAKOL MS 330 Silane Primer. This 1 component screed primer is based on MS polymer. Contains no isocyanate. Suitable for binding dust, reinforcing the subfloor and as a DPM primer (only 1 thick layer needs to be applied). A drying time of 60 minutes per layer. As a DPM, only one coat with an extremely short drying time of just 60 minutes. Suitable for all WAKOL MS parquet adhesives.
- WAKOL D 3035 Dispersion screed Primer. This is a water-based dispersion primer. Suitable for priming absorbent subfloors such as sand cement and anhydrite. Drying time: from 30 minutes to 4 hours (subject to climatic conditions).
- WAKOL D 3045 Special Primer. This water-based dispersion primer containing aggregate particles for optimum adhesion to non-absorbent, smooth subfloor and Wakol DPMs. Drying time 30-60 minutes.
- WAKOL D 3045 Special Primer is also ideal for situations in which a primer, such as the WAKOL PU 280 Polyurethane Primer or the WAKOL MS 330 Silane Primer has previously been applied. These primers provide the subfloor with a filling, smooth layer, to which the levelling compounds cannot adhere sufficiently. By priming with WAKOL D 3045 Special Primer after applying one of these two products, sufficient adhesion between the levelling compound and the subfloor will be created.
FIND YOUR WAKOL DISTRIBUTOR