Wakol MS330 Silane Primer is a ready-to-use 1-component MS primer for priming absorbent and non-absorbent subfloors, and to reinforce abraded resp. sanded concrete edges.
- DPM in only one layer and dry within 1 hour!
- Free of epoxy and isocyanates
- 1 component = no mixing, no pot life, no waste of material
Ready-to-use quick drying primer
- Quick drying (dry in only 60 minutes)
- Single component silane primer
- One coat only DPM
- Strenghtens the subfloor
- Can be used on absorbent and non-absorbent subfloors
- Solvent and water free
- Usage per m²: approx. 80-120 g/m² as primer, approx. 250 g/m² as moisture barrier
- Packaging (article nr.): 10 kg (147851)
- Consolidates the sub floor.
- Binds old adhesive and plaster residues.
- Isolates humidity in sand cement screeds, up to 95% KRL without UFH and up to 85% KRL with UFH.
- After only 1 hour drying, direct installation of wooden floors can be started with a WAKOL MS Parquet Adhesive.
- After only 1 hour drying, self levelling can start with the appropriate WAKOL self levelling compound. Always apply the WAKOL D 3045 Special Primer to the surface before the levelling compound is poured.