Wakol PU280 Polyurethane Primer is for priming absorbent and non-absorbent subfloors, and to reinforce abraded concrete edges. Also for capillary ascending humidity and higher residual humidity up to 6 CM% in cement paving without floor heating on heated cement paving up to max. 3 CM%.
- Single component polyurethane resin primer
- Suitable for use as a damp proof membrane
- Strengthens the subfloor
- Can be used on absorbant and non-absorbant subfloors
- Quick drying (only 45 minutes per layer)!
- Solvent and water free
- Usage per m²: approx. 100-150 g/m² as primer, approx. 250-350 g/m² as moister blocker
- Packaging (article nr.): 5 kg (130761) / 11 kg (130762)