Wakol D3003 is a ready-to-use dispersion primer for priming absorbent: cement screed, calcium sulphate screed, magnesite screed (with mineral based aggregates), gypsum fibre boards, cast asphalt screed, concrete subfloors, water-resistant adhesive residues and Wakol levelling and filling compounds.
- Drying time: In case of cement screed and concrete, once visibly dry; on mastic asphalt and water-resistant adhesive residues approximately 30-60 min. Drying time on calcium sulphate screeds, magnesite screeds and gypsum fibreboards at least 60 min.
- Cleaning agent: Water, before primer starts to dry
- Storage time: 12 months (at room temperature)
- Storage temperature: nog below +5 ºC (be aware of frost)
- Consumption per m²: 90-140 g/m²
- Packaging (article nr.): 10 kg (165901)
- Solvent free.
- Wakol D3003 dispersion primer is suitable for underfloor heating.
- Subfloors need to be permanently dry, solid, free from cracks, dirt and adhesion-inhibiting substances.
- Shake well before usage.
- Apply the primer on the subfloor using a WAKOL Primer Roller or a velour/foam roller.
- Complete levelling work after the primer completely dried.