How do I apply LOBADUR® PrimaSeal Plus?
- The surface must be sanded properly, wood moisture content max. 12%.
- The floor must be dry and free from any old coatings, oil, grease, wax, silicone, sanding dust and other contaminants.
- Room temperature +15°C to +25°C, relative humidity 40% to 75%, material temperature +18°C to +25°C.
- Ensure working areas are adequately ventilated.
- Transfer material to a LOBATOOL® Varnish Bucket before applying.
- Stir the material well.
- Observe the general and, if available, the product-specific health and safety instructions. More specific information relating to GISCODE can be found in the usage instructions, which are available at www.wingis-online.de.
- The product is supplied ready for use and must not be diluted!
Application tool/application rate
- LOBATOOL® roller Universal 100 / 100 – 120 ml/m2 (8-10 m2/l).
- Do not intermediate-sand the primer.
Drying time Primeseal Plus
- The earliest the floor can be varnished over in the case of roller applications is approx. 60 to 90 minutes
- If there are drying delays, wait until completely dry.
Help and advice?
If you need help and advice on something that is not covered, please contact us and we will try our best to answer your questionsCONTACT US