The LOBA EasyPrime is a polyurethane-acrylate waterborne primer for roller and trowel application for wooden floors. This universal primer offers rapid drying. It offers maximum safety thanks to no lap marks, even with critical types of wood. Full product information can be found here, but for your convenience, please be advised as follows:
- The surface must be sanded properly, wood moisture content max. 12%.
- The floor must be dry and free from any old coatings, oil, grease, wax, silicone, sanding dust and other contaminants.
- Room temperature +15°C to +25°C, relative humidity 40% to 75%, material temperature +18°C to +25°C.
- Ensure working areas are adequately ventilated.
- Transfer material to a LOBA varnish bucket before applying.
- The product is supplied ready for use and must not be diluted!
Application tool/application rate
- LOBA roller Universal 100 / 100 – 120 ml/m2 (8-10 m2/l).
- LOBA roller Microfaser 100-120 / 80-100 ml/m² (10-12 m²/l).
- Due to the reduced volume of application, the use of the roller Microfaser leads to less wood swelling.
- LOBA trowel / 1st application approx. 40 ml/m² (25m²/l), 2nd application approx. 20 ml/m² (50m²/l)
- Do not intermediate-sand the primer. If an adequate layer thickness is achieved (roller application, poorly absorbent substrate), the surface can be worked over with a single-disc machine and LOBA maroon pad underneath. Carefully remove dust before overcoating.
- The earliest the floor can be varnished over in the case of roller applications is approx. 60 minutes and 30 minutes for trowel applications, but within 24 hours.
- If there are drying delays, wait until completely dry.
Help and advice?
If you need help and advice on something that is not covered, please contact us and we will try our best to answer your questions.CONTACT US