Wakol was established in 1934 in Germany. Today, Wakol is a global supplier of the best sytems for installing different types of top floors, including wood, PVC, linoleum, LVT, rubber, carpet and cork. Their head quarters is based in Pirmasens, Germany, but the brand and products are a worldwide success. They offer the best solution for creating, reparing and installing (sub)floors. Wakol is for a fact a global player, however the supplier strives to be an innovative market leader in its industry and always delivering high quality products.
In 2018, Wakol acquired Loba (a global supplier focused on the maintenance, cleaning and treatment of (top)floors) and together they formed an unique alliance together: Connected Systems. Meaning that products of both brands, such as; adhesives, lacquers and oils are compatible with each other and work to produce a synergic result. Giving all professionals around the world the guarantee that adverse (chemical) reactions can be avoided by using the Connected Systems range. A completely coordinated system can be specified and applied, from the subfloor creation to the maintenance of the floor surface and everything in between.
Wakol had a wide range of products which offerr the best solution for the creation, repair and installation of (most) floors and subfloors.
Below an overview of our Wakol product categories:
- Repair products for the subfloor.
- Levelling Compounds
- DE-coupling mats:
- Sound Suppression underlays
- Reinforcing Products
Wakol especially developed products for conscientious users concentrating on the specific product properties and characteristics, such as:
- Long lasting products
- Easy to use
- Fast drying
- Hassle-free and easy to apply
- Specific systems with complementary products
- Durable and safe
- Repair materials and primers:
- Products for repairing cracks in the subfloor.
- Primers, before applying a levelling agent. Both for absorbent and non-absorbent subfloors.
- Primers for applying parquet adhesive. DPM primers, from fast-drying (polyurethane) in two layers to very fast-drying (MS polymer) in one layer.
- Parquet adhesives:
- Levelling agents. Drying very quickly, flowing nicely and easy to apply. More than sufficiently strong for the installation of wooden floors.
- Release mats: To reduce stress from the subfloor and to obtain additional sound insulation.
Please do not hesitate and contact us if you need any help and/or advice. We will always try our best to answer your questions.