Wakol was established in 1934 and currently produces the best systems for installing different types of floor coverings including wood, PVC, linoleum, LVT, rubber, carpet and cork floors. The companies HQ is located in Pirmasens (Germany) but is represented worldwide in most countries, where the Wakol products are sold and used successfully. Wakol strives to be an innovative market leader in its industry and always tries to provide the highest quality products compared to its competitors.
In 2018, Wakol acquired Loba, a leading German supplier of lacquers, oils and maintenance products. Together they offer connected systems. Adhesives, lacquers and oils manufactured by either company are compatible with each other and work to produce a synergic result. This is almost unique in the flooring industry and contractors can now be sure that adverse reactions can be avoided by using the Wakol and Loba product range. A completely coordinated system can be specified and applied, from the subfloor creation to the maintenance of the floor surface and everything in between.
Wakol product categories
Wakol quality products offer the best solution for the creation, repair and installation of most floors and subfloors. Consider the product categories below:
- Repair products for the subfloor
- Levelling Compounds
- DE-coupling mats:
- Sound Suppression undelays
- Reinforcing Products
Wakol have developed products specifically for conscientious users and have concentrated on the properties and characteristics they asked for. Some of their needs are listed below:
- Long lasting products
- Ease of use
- Fast drying
- Hassle-free and easy to apply
- Specific systems with complementary products
- Durable and safe
Wakol product groups
Wakol has a number of product groups:
Repair materials and primers:
- Products for repairing cracks in the subfloor.
- Primers, before applying a levelling agent. Both for absorbent and non-absorbent subfloors.
- Primers for applying parquet adhesive. DPM primers, from fast-drying (polyurethane) in two layers to very fast-drying (MS polymer) in one layer.
- MS polymer adhesives (available in various qualities)
- PU adhesives
- Dispersion adhesives (full bonding or floating)
- Water-based cork adhesives are also available.
Levelling agents. Very quick drying and nicely flowing and easy to apply. More than sufficiently strong for the installation of wooden floors.
Release mats: To reduce stress from the subfloor and to obtain additional sound insulation.
FIND YOUR WAKOL DISTRIBUTOR