LOBA EASYFILL is a water-based binder for the production of wood filler. The newest generation of water-based fillers fills larger gaps in one application. Exceptional filling ability, fast drying and fast sandability in total lead to significant time savings.
Maximum filling ability, fills in one step
- Easy to work with
- Closes even wider joints by one-time application
- No subsiding of the filler in the joint
- Very fast drying
- Excellent sandability; clearly visible and low adhesion on sanding paper
- Excellent color scheme for oiled and varnished surfaces
- Applicable to all common European and exotic wood types
- Odour neutral
- Consumption per m²: 100ml/m² (10 m²/l)
- Packaging (article nr.): 5 L (146102)
Range of use: For closing joints and small areas of damage to bonded parquet and hardwood floors. Old flooring with outsized and dirty joints, as well as wooden constructions involving nailed or screwed hardwood floors, are not generally treated with putty, as the dried putty will break out at least in some parts.