Image Alt

Lacquers for levelled floors

  |  Lacquers for levelled floors

Lacquers for levelled floors

Wakol offers levelling compounds that have been specially developed for levelling and / or bringing subfloors to the correct height on which various types of floor covering can then be installed.
The so-called industrial look is becoming increasingly popular, which has also created a demand for a finishing system for levelling compounds. After the lacquer has dried, the leveled floor can then be put into use immediately without the installation of a floor covering.

Loba, in collaboration with the parent company Wakol, offers a complete system to achieve the best result. There are three Wakol levelling compounds suitable for finishing with the Loba lacquer system:

Do we have this products in the UK? Feedback No but it doesn’t matter (nog naar kijken)
• Wakol Z615 Levelling compound, low-dust
• Wakol Z625 Levelling compound
• Wakol Z610 Levelling compound, low-dust

You should apply these levelling compounds on a solid mineral surface. First prime these subfloors with the Wakol PU280 or Wakol MS330 Primer. Then, for optimal adhesion, apply a layer of Wakol D3045 Special Primer on top.
Then apply one of the three levelling compounds mentioned above in a layer thickness between 3 and 5 mm. The application of edging strips is mandatory.

After the levelling compound has dried, you can apply the primer, the LOBADUR® OptiPrime (IS THERE A NEW PRIMER NOW???) (nog naar kijken). This is a quick-drying water-based primer.

When the primer is dry, one layer of LOBADUR® 2K FactoryStyle lacquer extra matt can be applied. This is a 2-component water-based polyurethane lacquer. This product has been specially developed for finishing the three aforementioned Wakol levelling compounds. The appearance of this lacquer on a levelled floor creates a minimalist industrial look. The lacquer is suitable for areas with intensive traffic, such as living rooms and commercial spaces.
The finish is anti-slip and has a value of R9 according to BGR 181 and DIN 51130 standards.

Help and advice?

If you need help and advice on something that is not covered, please contact us and we will try our best to answer your questions.