How do I apply Loba Markant Transparent?
LOBASOL® Markant is a natural hardwax oil. High-quality, layer-building oils accentuate the natural look of the wood and at the same time achieve excellent resistance to dirt and water. Full product information can be found here, but for your convenience, please be advised as follows:
- The surface must be sanded properly, wood moisture content max. 12%.
- The floor must be dry and free from any old coatings, oil, grease, wax, silicone, sanding dust and other contaminants. Room temperature +15°C to +25°C, relative humidity 40% to 75%, material temperature +18°C to +25°C. Ensure working areas are adequately ventilated.
- Transfer material to a LOBATOOL® Bucket before applying.
- Shake the contents well
- Observe the general and, if available, the product-specific health and safety instructions. More specific information relating to GISCODE can be found in the usage instructions, which are available at wingis-online.de.
- The product is supplied ready for use and must not be diluted!
Application tool/application rate
- Trowel application: LOBATOOL® trowel / approx. 20 ml/m² (50m²/l)
- Roller and brush application: LOBATOOL® oil roller Microfaser 60-80 or
- LOBATOOL® oilbrush / approx. 80ml/m² (12m²/l)
- Earliest possible overcoating after 12 hours, however within 24 hours.
- Can be walked on after 12 hours.
- Usable after 24 hours.
- Coverage after 10 days.
Help and advice?
If you need help and advice on something that is not covered, please contact us and we will try our best to answer your questionsCONTACT US