How do I apply Loba ImpactOil Transparent?
LOBASOL® HS 2K Impact Oil, HighSolid oil based on natural ingredients. Accentuates the natural character of the wood and achieves excellent properties. As a result, suitable for public and private areas with high quality demands, and can even be used in wet areas. Due to its good penetration properties the wood will be preserved, but remains porous and breathable. Compared to regular 1C oils the 2C technology achieves a quicker curing, a lower susceptibility to dirt and a better water and chemical resistance. Full product information can be found here, but for your convenience, please be advised as follows:
- Stir the mixture, add the hardener in a ratio of 10:1 and stir in well (also possible by machine with LOBATOOL® Paint mixer).
- If partial quantities are to be mixed, these must be weighed out.
- After mixing, transparent oil can be used for 2 hours while colour oil can be used for 1 hour.
- The surface must be sanded properly, wood moisture content max. 12%.
- The floor must be dry and free from any old coatings, oil, grease, wax, silicone, sanding dust and other contaminants. Room temperature +15°C to +25°C, relative humidity 40% to 65%, material temperature +18°C to +25°C. Ensure working areas are adequately ventilated.
- Shake the contents well.
- Observe the general and, if available, the product-specific health and safety instructions. More specific information relating to GISCODE can be found in the usage instructions, which are available at wingis-online.de.
- The product is supplied ready for use and must not be diluted!
Application tool/application rate
- LOBATOOL® oil roller Microfaser 60-80 or LOBATOOL® trowel / 30-60 ml (g)/m2, depending on the absorbency of the substrate.
- Equalise with LOBATOOL® special pad beige.
- Can be walked on after 12 hours.
- Usable after 24 hours.
- Coverage after 5 days
Help and advice?
If you need help and advice on something that is not covered, please contact us and we will try our best to answer your questionsCONTACT US