LOBA 2K Supra A.T. is the hardest waterborne finish on the market Ceramic-reinforced waterborne 2-component polyurethane finish. For extremely heavy wear. The exceptionally high resistance to scratching and durability of the finish gives wooden flooring long-lasting protection. It can also be used fully after a curing time of just 24 hours. Elastic, excellent chemical and abrasion resistance. Full product information can be found here., but for your convenience, please be advised as follows:
- We recommend firstly applying a prime coat – EasyPrime or PrimaSeal Plus
- Shake product, add hardener to base at a ratio of 10 : 1 and then shake to mix. For mixing smaller quantities, use the LOBA Mixing Container or a scale to weigh out the components.
- Usable up to 2 hours after mixing.
- The surface must be sanded properly, wood moisture content max. 12%.
- The floor must be dry and free from any old coatings, oil, grease, wax, silicone, sanding dust and other contaminants.
- Room temperature +15°C to +25°C, relative humidity 40% to 75%, material temperature +18°C to +25°C.
- Ensure working areas are adequately ventilated.
- Transfer material to a LOBA Varnish Bucket before applying.
- Shake the contents well.
- Observe the general and, if available, the product-specific health and safety instructions. More specific information relating to GISCODE can be found in the usage instructions, which are available at www.wingis-online.de.
- The product is supplied ready for use and must not be diluted!
Application tool/application rate
- LOBA roller Deluxe 120 / 100-120 ml(g)/m² = 8-10m²/l(kg)
- LOBA roller Microfaser 100-120 / 80-100 ml(g)/m² = 10-12m²/l(kg)
- Able to recoat without intermediate sanding within the first 24 hours.
- After this time, an intermediate sanding is necessary.
- An intermediate sanding before the last application will achieve an even finish.
- Use LOBA Perforated Pad P120 or finer, alternatively Sanding Net P120 or finer.
- Carefully remove dust before overcoating.
- Earliest possible recoating after 4-6 hours.
- Careful use possible after 4-6 hours.
- Earliest possible intermediate sanding after 8-10 hours.
- Full traffic capability and coverage after 24 hours.
- First care after 3 days.
Help and advice?
If you need help and advice on something that is not covered, please contact us and we will try our best to answer your questionsCONTACT US